- Look great with our yellow color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is filled with patan patola style jaal and motifs woven all over with gold zari and multi color resham.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Paisley jaal is woven over border in paithani style with gold zari and multi color resham yarn.
- Anchal part is highlighted with stylized motifs woven in gold zari and multi color resham.
- The dupatta measures around 90 cms in width and 244 cms in length.
- It weighs around 250 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.