- Be the eye catcher in this yellow color art silk cotton saree from Banaras.
- It has plain centre part woven in supernet in solid yellow color.
- Its border and anchal is kept simple with solid woven gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarn is used in weft to culminate this elegant piece.
- This saree suits best as casual wear.
- Yellow is the color of positive energy and it infuse a sense of optimism in its carrier.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location, to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.