- Shine your splendor with this yellow color art silk saree crafted by Banarasi weavers.
- This saree is woven with jaquard weavig technique to bring the drop design in woven form.
- Its central part is filled with drop designs in self color resham yarn.
- Detailed temple motifs with stylized design is woven at the border.
- Anchal part has stylized leaf motifs woven over contrasting purple background.
- Art silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- The saree can easily be carried at festivals or special occasions.
-Yellow color signifies positive energy and it gives a sense of optimism to its carrier.
- Dry clean is recommended as a care for this saree.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver them, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.