- The product features yellow color art silk saree woven in the lanes of Banaras.
- Solid yellow color is woven over central part.
- Stripes of blue and green resham and gold zari is adorning the border of the saree.
- Anchal is decorated with stripes of blue and gree resham and gold zari along with solid yellow color.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this masterpiece.
- Yellow is the color of power and energy and it adds an attribute of optimism in the bearer's personality.
- This outfit is a perfect wear for festivals and party occasions.
- The product measures 44 inches in width and 6.25 meters (approx.) in length which include saree of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the products is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.