- Flaunt your grace with this yellow color kora art silk saree from Banaras.
- Purple color leaf motifs are woven all over the central part of the saree.
- Border part is highlighted with woven solid green resham yarn and stripes of gold zari.
- Anchal part is adorned with leaf with stems motifs woven intricately in purple resham yarn.
- These motifs are derived using jacquard weaving technique.
- Kora art silk yarns are filled in warp and weft to obtain this ensemble.
- This saree can be carried as festival or party wear.
- Yellow color signifies happiness and it stimulates joy in the personality of its carrier
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon your location for goods to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.